- MetGel is a green gell available in single bottles, 5, 10 and 20L Jerry Cans. Box rates apply on 12 or more bottles.
- MetGel has a 6 month recommended shelf life from the date of manufacture. Hazard rating Hazardous to the aquatic environment Acute AND Chronic Category 1. EPA approval HSR100947
- Will translocate through the soil in wet conditions and should be used with discretion near sensitive plants with closely associated root systems.
- It will not work on solanaceae species such as wooly nightshade or grasses.
- The link to the order form is Order Form
- Please use within a short time period as MetGel has a 6 months recommended shelf life. Metsulfuron can travel through soil in water columns affecting non target plants and you are advised to take great care to avoid spillage when used anywhere near water courses.
- Normal metsulfuron safety procedures are advised.
- Purchase Orders by email to email@example.com
- If you have any questions or comments please contact firstname.lastname@example.org