MetGel is a green gel available in single bottles, 5, 10 and 20L Jerry Cans. Box rates apply on 12 or more bottles.
- MetGel has only a 6 month recommended shelf life from the date of manufacture. Hazard rating ‘Hazardous to the aquatic environment Acute and Chronic Category 1’. EPA approval HSR100947. Due to this new rating, Hazardous Goods charges are applied to freight. PLEASE ALLOW AT LEAST 10 WORKING DAYS FOR DELIVERY OF METGEL. WE MAKE IT FRESH SO IT’S GOT MAXIMUM SHELF LIFE FOR YOU.
- Will translocate through the soil in wet conditions and should be used with discretion near sensitive plants with closely associated root systems.
- It will not work on solanaceae species such as wooly nightshade or grasses.
- The link to the order form is Order Form
- Please use within a short time period as MetGel has a 6 months recommended shelf life. PLEASE BE AWARE – Metsulfuron can travel through soil in water columns affecting non target plants and you are advised to take great care to avoid spillage when used anywhere near water courses.
- Normal metsulfuron safety procedures are advised.
- Purchase Orders by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any questions or comments please contact email@example.com